HSN Kids Course
HSN Kids Course is for active mentoring clients only. This course includes: training, meal plans, handbooks, athlete handbook, consult form, videos, testimonials, and more. Template for partnerships with schools and sports teams. This payment includes one subscription to the online course.
- This course is designed for registered dietitians, nutrition coaches, and gym owners who are looking to start or expand nutrition offerings to kids. After completing the course, you will have the steps to plan, initiate, and start kids’ nutrition programs.
- The nutrition program outlined in this course is currently being run at gyms around the world.
- If you are looking to expand your offerings to work with kids, establish partnerships with schools and sports teams this is the course for you.
- You must have completed the HSN Training Course prior to taking the HSN Kid’s Course to learn the foundations of nutrition coaching
- Understand the foundations of a kid’s nutrition program
- How to work with kids and their parents/caregivers
- How to design plans that kids are excited to follow
- How to work with teen athletes
- How to build a family nutrition program
- How to set up partnerships with schools
- How to set up partnerships with sports teams
Time to Complete:
- 9-10 Hours
- Online modules and one wrap-up training call