PN Level 1 Sleep, Stress Management, and Recovering Coaching Certification
Help your clients unlock their potential by becoming their certified stress, recovery, and sleep coach.
Get the most effective strategies from the industry’s leading experts
Develop individualized sleep, stress management, and recovery plans
Add a secret weapon to your coaching toolkit
When you add this certification to your coaching toolkit, you can become the rare coach who knows how to help people manage their stressors in new, healthy ways—and see your impact everywhere from their health and fitness, to their relationships, career, mindset, emotions, and resilience.
- Gain a competitive edge as one of the first interdisciplinary coaches who understand how sleep, stress management, and recovery work in the wider context of health.
- Learn from the world’s leading coaches, and experts in the physiology and psychology of sleep, stress, and mental performance in a world-class program.
- Apply PN’s Deep Health Approach to sleep, stress management, and recovery—the same behavior-change techniques we’ve used to help over 100,000 people get life-changing results.
- Transform generalized, superficial sleep advice into personalized, science-backed guidance to help clients get unstuck, move past plateaus, and make real progress.
- Develop a personalized sleep, stress management, and recovery (“3R”) plan—first for yourself, then for your clients.
- Build your coaching confidence through our brand-new, interactive client simulations that replicate live conversations, and give you immediate feedback as a coach.
- Study from anywhere—at your own pace. We already welcome students from 179+ countries around the world.
- Thrive where other coaches fail to make a difference, when you earn an exclusive credential that helps you stand out.
Help your clients break through plateaus, uncover hidden stressors, and make more progress than ever before.
Everyone knows nutrition and fitness are key to living a healthy life. But most people overlook or ignore the other, equally vital piece of the health puzzle: sleep, stress management, and recovery.
They don’t do this on purpose.
Many clients who struggle to see progress just can’t quite put their finger on why—because they haven’t yet identified chronic stress or lack of sleep as their limiting factor.
Others know they’re dealing with less sleep and more stress than ever, but they aren’t sure how to get it under control.
Unfortunately, the world is becoming more stressed, less resilient, and deeply sleep-deprived. Just take a look:
- 40% of adults globally said they experienced a lot of stress this year. This increase from 2019 represents nearly 190 million additional highly stressed-out people.
- 20% of the world’s population is sleep deprived—and this problem has been linked to more than half of the leading causes of death in the US.
- 67% of people are sleeping too much or too little, 25% are drinking more than usual, and 40% gained weight during the pandemic, which has been a huge source of stress for millions around the world.
What You’ll Learn
In the PN Level 1 Sleep, Stress Management, and Recovery Coaching Certification, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify common stressors, key recovery modalities, and ideal behaviors in sleep rituals—as well as how they shape client behavior and outcomes.
- Understand both the short- and long-term effects and illnesses that can result from chronic stress, inadequate recovery, and poor sleep.
- Assess the value of common tools and gadgets used to measure and track stress, recovery, and sleep for individual situations.
- Explain the variation in the experience of stress and capacity for recovery among different clients—so you can fully grasp how individual experiences fit into the broader context of deep health.
- Apply best practices to every client interaction when it comes to sleep, stress, and recovery—like identifying the “big rocks” in a recovery routine, determining appropriate progress metrics, evaluating client progress, and using outcome-based decision making.
- Help clients who are dealing with universal sleep, stress, and recovery “disruptors” like shift work, aging, parenthood, and more.
- Look at health and wellbeing more holistically—and see how sleep, stress, and recovery connect to all aspects of your and your clients’ lives.
- Analyze the macro- and micro- levels of stress and recovery, starting from the genes and proteins that regulate sleep, to the systemic disparities in stress, recovery, and health outcomes.
- Evaluate your own levels of stress, recovery, and sleep quality, and use this information to create your own self-coaching plan.
- Use your new skills to guide your clients through personalized, comprehensive plans that help them: handle stress more effectively, sleep better and longer, and recover so they can perform their best and face anything that life throws at them.
You’ll work through the study materials at your own pace, with the support of extra learning tools to help your learning:
- Real-world case studies
- Interactive client simulations
- Self-study questions for personal reflection
- Exams at the end of every chapter
- Animated and expert videos
- Downloadable audio files
If you can study for 2-3 hours per week, you can expect to finish the certification within 4-6 months. If you’re ready to dive into the deep end and invest 4-5 hours per week or more, you can finish in as quickly as 3-4 months.
By signing up through the HSN Client clink, you will have two advantages.
- Pay less than everyone else. This rate is the lowest public price available through PN directly!
- Access at any time! Once signing up through this link, you will receive access to the PN cert within 24-48 hours!