Don Faul is the new CEO of CrossFit and has been in the role for five months.
Don has an interesting background with military experience, technology and sport. He is passionate about CrossFit and wants to share it with the world. As part of CrossFit’s mission, he is working to bridge the gap between the sport of CrossFit and what is actually happening in the boxes. Don is focusing on marketing efforts to show people how CrossFit is accessible to all, while also celebrating affiliate owners who work hard to transform lives.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
• The vision of CrossFit and where affiliates fit in
• The disconnect between the sport of CrossFit and the lives being transformed inside affiliates every day and how HQ plans to bridge that gap
• What initiatives are being put in place to help CrossFit affiliate owners prioritize nutrition in their gyms?
• How is CrossFit HQ supporting small business owners and coaches in their mission to change lives through CrossFit?
• The future of CrossFit EDU and initiatives to empower more trainers with tools to become world-class coaches
In This Webinar Recording You Will Learn:
How to set up your nutrition coaching program and packages
How to find a great fit to run your nutrition coaching program
How to integrate nutrition into your gym
How to increase buy-in with your existing members