Save time and don’t reinvent the wheel when building and growing a nutrition program in a gym.
Leverage all of the tools and resources provided by HSN Mentoring.
Healthy recipes that the entire family will love are tough to find! In this cookbook, Brody and Cooper Aucoin share their favorite healthy recipes. They hope to inspire other families to eat healthy and try new things. In this cookbook, you will find dietitian tips and healthy meal ideas by the founder of Healthy Steps Nutrition and Registered Dietitian, Nicole Aucoin.
New Resources *MEMBERS ONLY*
Free Help: The Ultimate Nutrition Challenge Started Guide
Let’s Face It! You Don’t Have Time To Build A Nutrition Program From Scratch. The FREE Training includes:
- Understand How To Plan & Prep For Your Nutrition Challenge
Free Checklist & Starter Guide For A Successful Challenge
FREE Point Tracker Template
Additional Support Tools & Resources To Help You When Planning Your Next Challenge
Episode 53: Building a Thriving Nutrition Program Even Through a Second COVID Shutdown
This gym has not only increased interest with their current members but they have also caught the eye from outsiders
The nutrition team at Phoenix Strength and Conditioning has done an incredible job building a nutrition program despite two COVID shutdowns.
In this episode, we discuss:
– How they have increased engagement with their nutrition program
– Two things they are doing this shutdown to increase traction with nutrition for members and followers
– How they have expanded their nutrition program to outside their gym
– How bringing on an additional nutrition coach has allowed them to expand and grow
– How they are using FREE nutrition talks to increase awareness and capture new leads to their program (that we give to all HSN Mentoring clients)
– How the team works together to bounce ideas off of each other and expand their program
Are you planning to launch a nutrition challenge or program in January?
By hosting a FREE nutrition talk for your community, you can attract new clients and re-engage past clients who might be interested in joining your nutrition challenge!
All you need to do is fill out the form below and you will get access to everything you need to host a FREE virtual nutrition seminar.
Gyms using the HSN Mentoring platform have seen new sign-ups and increased engagement with these nutrition talks!
Andrea (owner/nutrition coach) has changed the culture of her gym to include nutrition. All of her members KNOW that they need to participate in the nutrition program in order to achieve their goals. She has had a waitlist of people for MONTHS!! She now has a new coach on board to help her growing list of clients.
Mentor LIZZ says: “ The sky is the limit for this team!“