Today’s guest is Elena de Marco, nutrition coach at Fianna Gyms in Ireland.
Elena is currently finishing up her PhD in Nutrition, specializing in improving muscle mass and strength in aging via novel nutrition strategies at UCD, University College Dublin. Her background is a mixture of dietetics, food science, and nutraceuticals.
In today’s podcast we discuss:
– How adding a nutrition program has helped their business
– How she coaches nutrition clients using a linear path, a framework we use when coaching clients at Healthy Steps Nutrition
– How she was able to have a 76% conversion rate from her first challenge to participants continuing with ongoing coaching
– How the Healthy Steps Nutrition program fast-tracked her nutrition coaching program so that she can help more people in Ireland
– The future of their gym and nutrition coaching program in Ireland
Upcoming Trainings For Gym Owners & Coaches
2022 HSN Live Workshop
What To Expect:
Learn how to build your business into a house of wellness to promote optimal health and fight chronic disease
Impact more people through employee wellness and partnerships
Breakout sessions led by the experts to provide you with individualized feedback
Workbook to help you apply the information shared and create a clear plan to take action
This event is limited to 200 participants