In today’s podcast, Ashley and Nicole discuss motivational interviewing.
As coaches, we are in the relationship business and by utilizing motivational interviewing techniques, we can deepen the relationship with our clients.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The types of questions you should be asking during client consultations
- Assessing your listening skills
- Ensuring accurate interpretation of what the client is telling you
Did you know HSN Mentoring has a FREE Facebook group for gym owners to help build a nutrition program inside a gym?
In this group, you will find training recordings, live Q&As and giveaways! Click the link below and join the group today!
Steps To Get Started With HSN Mentoring
- Book A FREE Call
2. Complete the Training Process — Includes Online Modules, Homework & Mentoring Calls
3. Launch Your Nutrition Program In As Little As 3 Weeks!
Additional FREE Help Related To
Building A Nutrition Program In A Gym
LISTEN: How To Find A Great Nutrition Coach In A CrossFit Gym HERE
LISTEN: Habit-Based Coaching & Performance Nutrition with Precision Nutrition HERE
LISTEN: Nutrition Made Simple Podcast – CrossFit, Nutrition & Your Health HERE
HSN Mentoring Client Highlight: Meet Nikki Graham, Owner of Graham Strength & Conditioning, How Nikki Graham, A Gym Owner, Built A Thriving Nutrition Program & What Her Clients Say About It HERE