Do you use automations in your fitness and nutrition business?
In this episode, Nick Reyes and Nicole Aucoin talk about the importance of having systems in place to ensure no leads fall through the cracks. By creating these sequences, using email and sms, you will be able to move people to the sale line, keep new members engaged and build raving fans.
Be sure to listen for simple tips and the most common mistakes when creating lead nurture sequences.
Nick and Nicole introduce the HSN X PushPress integration to make it easy for mutual clients to leverage all of the content that HSN provides through their new gym client retention management software, Grow. Best of all, HSN clients can bundle PushPress Core, Sites and Grow for an exclusive HSN discount!
Creating Lead Nurture Sequences
Gym owners have the best intentions, but they don’t have enough time to have some of this stuff in place.
- Relying on manual work
- Taking too much time to follow-up with a new lead
- Not including nutrition and fitness in your nurture sequences
- Create catchy subject lines to engage people to open your email, include emojis
- Don’t create email sequences that are too long in length and full of paragraphs
- Keep it short and sweet, get a readability score on your email before sending it out