Paradise Fitness recently graduated from the HSN training course and launched their nutrition program. Paradise Fitness is located in the UK and is currently on a second lockdown. They are leveraging the HSN App to help retain their members and running a free 4-week challenge. Despite set backs of moving gym locations, undergoing a second lockdown, this husband and wife duo is confident that they will have at least 10 individual nutrition clients with the next 3 months. Read more to see how they are using the HSN App and resources to retain their members and keep in constant contact with their members throughout the lockdown.
1. What led you to start with HSN?
2. You are currently shut down again, how are you leveraging the HSN app to help with retention?
3. What aspects are your clients loving about the HSN App and what features are you providing to them?
4. How has adding HSN to your services impacted your gym and your members?
5. Where do you see the program in 3 months?
Matt and Amy Peterson, Owner + Nutrition Coach
FREE Help Related To
Building A Nutrition Program In A Gym
READ: How To Recoup Cost Of Your Initial Investment With HSN Mentoring In Under 30-Days HERE
LISTEN: How To Build A Nutrition Program Into A CrossFit Gym HERE
LISTEN: Nutrition Made Simple Podcast – CrossFit, Nutrition & Your Health HERE
HSN Mentoring Gym Owner Highlight: Meet Barry & Jocelyn, Owners Of CrossFit Generation, a 14-year affiliate owner HERE