The holidays are a time of year that can be both stressful and exciting.
They bring great joy because people get to see those good friends and family they may not have seen in some time. It’s also a great time to kick back and let off steam with co workers in a less formal atmosphere.
However, the upcoming holidays can also prove stressful to those working towards a health & wellness goal.
As a nutrition coach and or gym owner, there is no time like the present to provide clients the help they need to get through this bittersweet time of year. Providing tips on what to bring or make for gatherings will be HUGE to their success and mental wellbeing.
Plans give comfort. Plans give confidence.
Here are 3 ways to help your members plan for the upcoming holiday season:
1. Run a Nutrition & Wellness Challenge
- Don’t wait until Jan 1 to give your members support → KICK START those new year goals now!
- Make your focus “Help THROUGH the Holidays” instead!
- Incorporate timely strategies such as navigating family dinner or work related potlucks!
2. Host a FREE Nutrition Talk
- Schedule one between the holidays to create engagement for your members AND their inner circle!
- Keeping your nutrition on track does NOT mean missing out on holiday parties – show your members how they can engage without indulging!
- Focus on Healthy Swaps they can enjoy such as:
3. Offer a FREE Holiday EBOOK
- Create a festive holiday ebook filled with recipes and give to your members as a token of appreciation!
- Use the same ebook as a lead capture on your social media!