Full Webinar and Workbook
What is Burnout?
A state of complete emotional, physical, and mental exhaustion.
- Burnout is on the rise in all industries and life.
- Burnout among gym owners and coaches is about 3-5 years.
- Women and workers under 30 have the highest burnout rate.
- More than 40% of people with desk jobs experience burnout.
- Anxiety continues to be the leading mental health diagnosis with 1 provider to 350 patients.
Signs of Burnout
- Lack of motivation
- Lack of interest in hobbies
- Frequent sickness
- Changes in appetite
- Poor performance
3 Tips to Success Without Burning Out
- Avoid the Rise and Grind Mentality: Remember to take small steps. Growing too fast is the quickest way to burn out.
- Follow the MentalFit Framework: If you put some time to all things instead of all time to something you can create a well-rounded life without burning out.
- Surround Yourself with Mentorship: Leadership can be lonely. It is important that you have a person or people to support you and mentor you along the way. You have to give to yourself as much as you give to others. Life-long learner.
Additional Help For Gym Owners And Nutrition Coaches
The MentalFit & Mindset Course aims to bridge the gap between mental health and what happens inside your gym and coaching program.
- Understand the fundamentals around mental health, how to recognize when someone needs help, and clarify misconceptions
- Learn the MentalFit Framework and how it applies to life through the development of a healthy Mental Health Hygiene Routine
- Understand how to prioritize mental health for yourself, your staff and your clients.