Meet Owner and Nutrition Coach, Dez Muir. Dez runs 352 Fitness and Nutrition in Gainesville, Florida with her husband. Dez manages her full time career as an Zoological Medicine Vet Tech while being a nutrition to coach to more than 19 nutrition clients! Read more about how 352 Fitness and Nutrition has had success with the HSN program in less than 6 months time.
1. What led to the success of your nutrition program?
2. You are a full-time Zoological Medicine Vet Tech and have at least 19 nutrition clients consistently, how are you able to juggle both roles?
3. What advice would you give someone who has a full-time job and is also a nutrition coach?
4. How has adding nutrition coaching to your facility affected your gym?
5. If you could advise a gym owner or nutrition coach running a nutrition program what would it be?
6. Do you feel that HSN Mentoring has provided you with a platform to have a successful program and to increase your gym revenue? If so, what 3 things provide the most benefit?
FREE Help Related To
Building A Nutrition Program In A Gym
READ: How To Recoup Cost Of Your Initial Investment With HSN Mentoring In Under 30-Days HERE
LISTEN: How To Build A Nutrition Program Into A CrossFit Gym HERE
LISTEN: Nutrition Made Simple Podcast – CrossFit, Nutrition & Your Health HERE
HSN Mentoring Gym Owner Highlight: Meet Barry & Jocelyn, Owners Of CrossFit Generation, a 14-year affiliate owner HERE