FXNL Training has been running the HSN program for just 3 months and they have already seen success with their program. Owner, Lorraine has seen tremendous value in the program already as people are coming to them with a problem and they work together to put a plan in place that will help them work towards solving that problem. The entire staff stepped up and their communication has been amazing since starting the HSN program. Read more about how FXNL Training has had success with the HSN program in just 3 months time!
1. How has offering nutrition coaching provided direct benefit to your members?
2. What steps did you take to get your staff on board with the program?
3. Do you feel that adding nutrition coaching has provided additional value to your facility?
4. If you could give advice to a gym owner or nutrition coach running a nutrition program what would it be?
5. What resources do you enjoy/use the most?
6. Please provide any additional information you would like to include
7. How quickly did you see a return on investment after starting with HSN?
FREE Help Related To
Building A Nutrition Program In A Gym
READ: How To Recoup Cost Of Your Initial Investment With HSN Mentoring In Under 30-Days HERE
LISTEN: How To Build A Nutrition Program Into A CrossFit Gym HERE
LISTEN: Nutrition Made Simple Podcast – CrossFit, Nutrition & Your Health HERE
HSN Mentoring Gym Owner Highlight: Meet Nikki Graham, Owner of Graham Strength & Conditioning, How Nikki Graham, A Gym Owner, Built A Thriving Nutrition Program & What Her Clients Say About It HERE