Nakoma Strong has been running the HSN nutrition program for 1 year! During quarantine they kept their clients motivated and on track by focusing on stress management and balance. Nakoma Strong recently had an awesome conversion rate from a challenge by keeping weekly habits very simple and attainable. They were able to keep their clients engaged with daily posts in their HSN group chat that included tips, resources, recipes, and engaging questions. Read more to learn about how they have had success with their nutrition program!
1. What is the one thing YOU feel worked best to keep nutrition clients on track and motivated during quarantine?
2. You had a great conversion from a simple, yet effective challenge last quarter – what do you attribute that high conversion rate to?
3. What would your go-to HSN resource be (from the GYNB dashboard) and why?
4. You’ve reached your nutrition client load max during a very difficult year for most – what is your secret!!!??
5. Tell me a little about how you dealt with quarantine personally while still finding time and energy to motivate your members and clients!
6. You’re looking to add to your nutrition coaching team, which is so exciting! Tell me the MOST IMPORTANT quality you’re looking for in a nutrition coach! Is this different than what you would have said a year ago? If so, why?
Alyssa Rosado, Nutrition Coach
FREE Help Related To
Building A Nutrition Program In A Gym
READ: How To Recoup Cost Of Your Initial Investment With HSN Mentoring In Under 30-Days HERE
LISTEN: How To Build A Nutrition Program Into A CrossFit Gym HERE
LISTEN: Nutrition Made Simple Podcast – CrossFit, Nutrition & Your Health HERE
HSN Mentoring Gym Owner Highlight: Meet Rob & Beth Young, Owners of CrossFit Rockland, How A 11-Year CrossFit Affiliate Changed Their Business Model To Prioritize Nutrition & Health Of Their Clients HERE