Meet Owner, Heather Kiddo. LA|563 has been running the HSN program for almost 4 years! Heather credits the HSN program and the RD's at HSN for backing her program as vital to her program's success. Heather's program extends into her local community. She runs partnerships and employees wellness programs. This not only generates more revenue for her nutrition program, it involves her community and extends her program's reach beyond the walls of the gym. Read more about LA|563's wildly successful program below!
1. What led to the success of your nutrition program?
2. Tell us about your partnerships and employee wellness programs. What are they, how did you land them, and how what is your future goal?
3. How has adding nutrition coaching and Corporate wellness to your facility affected your gym?
4. If you could give advice to a gym owner or nutrition coach running a nutrition program what would it be?
5. Where do you see the program in 3 months?
6. Has implementing HSN Mentoring provided you with a Return on your investment?
7. What is your favorite resource provided by HSN?
FREE Help Related To
Building A Nutrition Program In A Gym
READ: How To Recoup Cost Of Your Initial Investment With HSN Mentoring In Under 30-Days HERE
LISTEN: How To Build A Nutrition Program Into A CrossFit Gym HERE
LISTEN: Nutrition Made Simple Podcast – CrossFit, Nutrition & Your Health HERE
HSN Mentoring Gym Owner Highlight: Meet Rob & Beth Young, Owners of CrossFit Rockland, How A 11-Year CrossFit Affiliate Changed Their Business Model To Prioritize Nutrition & Health Of Their Clients HERE